Monday 30 July 2012

The Saddest Summer Ever

Or at least 'The Drumms' say so.
Anyway, every year we watch movies where teenagers have to go on a vacation with their parents, and they complain about it, but in the end they find one true love there/something paranormal happens.
Every year I go on a vacation with my parents hoping something will happen, but no.
And this year is not an exception. I am going to the seaside, and I am going to spend three weeks there, and die due to boredom.
So we have a lot of beach-themed movies.
'Grease' isn't one of them, but it does have that famous scene, where they meet. On the beach. An the whole movie is about, you know, 'Summer Loving', even though it is set in school- (And did you realise that 'High School Musical' is the same as 'Grease', except they meet during the winter holiday. It's also kind of Incepcion-y: musical in the musical. Nevermind.)
Then there is 'The Last Song'-Miley Cyrus refuses to spend summer with her dad, but she is forced to, and then she meets the guy.
Oh, yes, of cource, 'Killers'. The story is kind of different, but begining is the same-she goes to Nice with her parents, and she meets the guy there.
Dirty Dancing. Again, you know the story.
And I figured that 'Titanic' is kind of the same. I mean, it's not the beach, but it is a vacation. With parents.
Oh, in 'Aliens in the Attic', nobody finds a boyfriend/girlfriend, but it turns out that the house they are staying actually has aliens in the attic. Yeah, I know, the title doesn't spoil anything.
Oh well..



One day I will have a 'Eurotrip'-type of vacation. Until then...





Oh, screw that, everything is fine as long as I have internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment